Numbers Plus Limited specialises in virtual call handling and offers solutions for intelligent call routing, VoIP calling, SIP trunks and virtual PBX functions. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality, resilient services backed up by the highest levels of customer service.
We are a Tier 1 carrier and a Network Operator. Our services are supplied via our own number ranges operating from two specialist telecoms data centres using the latest and most robust technology available. Our multi-channel switching technology allows for high volume simultaneous call delivery designed to cope with the most demanding of requirements. The most important part of our technical infrastructure lies with the people who design and support the systems and deliver the applications to our clients. Our service is backed by a dedicated team of telecoms experts, developers and web designers who can work with you to ensure that you get the best from our services.
The Numbers Plus Console allows you to self-manage every aspect of your number service but if you need us, for any reason, we're just at the end of the phone, email or a web chat. We are happy to offer guidance and advice on configuring or upgrading your service or simply help you make changes to your configuration. We are real people who are here to help.
We offer the following call handling services:
- Business number supply and provision for all UK numbers.
- Freephone 0800 , National 03 and Service Numbers.
- Memorable Numbers.
- Online Control Panel.
- Intelligent call routing (via IVR / Virtual PBX) ensuring each call is delivered to the right person or department.
- Audio platforms for information services.
- Welcome Messages.
- Music and Messages on Hold.
- Timed Routing and Holiday Routing.
- Voice over IP (VoIP) and SIP trunks.
- Call Recording.
- Call Queuing (with live web monitoring).
- Call Blocking and withheld number rejection.
- Statistical monitoring for measuring inbound call data.
- Text services (SMS) for sending out marketing messages or for notifying you of events such as the arrival of a new voicemail or missed call.
- Fax Services. Inbound and outbound electronic delivery of faxes.
Our services range from the remarkably simple to the very complex. Whatever your needs may be, we have the ideal solution and have the flexibility to grow your service with your business.
For more information please feel free to call us on 0333 301 22 33 or email us by clicking here.